Technical Support is intended to provide our customers help with use of the supported versions of each product. The supported version of each program is the currently distributed version. When a new version is released, support for the most recent previous version is only offered for a period of 6 months. If you want to continue to receive support after the 6 months it is necessary to upgrade your license to the currently distributed version and purchase a subscription to our Annual Maintenance plan.
For products that have the option of Annual Maintenance plan, you must be a current subscriber to the plan in order to receive email or phone Technical Support. Please see the Annual Maintenance Plan article for details on this program.
What is covered under Technical Support
- Questions pertaining to the use of the program
- Program Features
- Modeling questions specific to the program
- Program capabilities / functionality
What is NOT covered under Technical Support
- Questions regarding the use of third-party software
- Explanations on the principles underlying geotechnical analysis, design, and engineering
- Project-specific modeling
- Determination of material properties or other input parameters
- Results interpretation