RSPile v1.0 Update History
Version 1.004 – August 17 2016 [Download]
- The system default browser now opens the Help.
- Fixed plastic material pile issue.
- Fixed issue with tapered piles.
- Fixed file writing issues.
- Fixed some url issues in the Help menu.
Version 1.003 – January 21 2016
- The user can define a pile Length Above Ground. Thus, the Embedment Length has been changed to a total Pile Length.
- New User Defined Pile Section added to the pile dialog
- Standard AISC Sections updated with section depth, max moment of inertia and min moment of inertia
- For Standard AISC Sections, user can specify to use the strong or weak axis for laterally loaded piles analysis (Lateral Mode)
- For analyzing the axial capacity of driven piles (Driven Mode), the user can analyze tapered pile sections
- In Driven Mode, the pile segment discretization has been updated to evenly space calculation nodes based on the total number of pile segments specified
- Minor bug fixes and improvements
Version 1.002 – December 11 2015
- Commercial release.