CPillar v4.0 Update History
Version 4.006 - August 24 2017 [Download]
- Can now turn off high dpi setting in the technical support dialog accessed through the Help menu.
Version 4.005 - July 11 2017
- Now supports high dpi graphics cards.
- Fix crash when mouse is over Recent File menu item and recent documents history is disabled with group policy.
- Added Windows 10 detection to tech support dialog.
Version 4.004 - September 4 2015
- The empirical design chart (Carter 2014) now includes the shallow dip direction.
- The empirical design parameters are now saved to the file and when you leave the dialog.
- An improved method for computing the minimum and maximum scaled span for the empirical design method has been added.
Version 4.003 – August 2015
- Beta release.